Sign in to follow this  
Mac

Next week

So Chizh said, 
While new Hornet features and fixes like the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), FPAS page, laser Maverick, and corrected air-to-air radar B-sweep are still on track to be ready next week, we need to adhere to our Open Beta release schedule and have time for proper internal-testing of these complex items. As such, these will be released in the next, scheduled Open Beta release on 7 November 2018.

So, if last week was a no go, and next Wednesday is a no go, I am really worried that November 7th will be a no go, also.

proper internal-testing

So, this means that, IF November 7th is the actual day they are released, there won't be any bugs in these features? I mean, my gosh, we had a total Tacan failure on the Stennis last night which seems to be a recurring problem.

I can wait until November  7th. But I'm not too sure ED will survive if these complex items come out full of bugs after all these delays and "testing". I say that in our forum because I would only start a riot in the ED forums.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

vVMFA-251 is a virtual DCS World F/A-18C squadron flying the Belsimtek/Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C module exclusively. We focus on real-world tactics as best we can within the DCS Wold environment.

vVMFA-251 is not your run of the mill DCS World squadron.

"Custos Caelorum"
DCS World Simple Radio TACview LotAtc