Mac

Monday night fights

Nice, thanks for posting this.  Just watched it.  

Are you using TrackIR or are you using a VR headset?  

-Cypher

Yup. Sorry, just woke up. I have TrackIr with the reflective clip on a ball hat. I dislike the hat because the clip constantly falls off when I put the hat on my desk. Wearing it, everything is fine. Most people have the newer LED mount that goes onto your headphones. I thought to update to the LED mount but I am so used to the clip that I just don't bother. I am very careful when I put the hat down, though! :D

29 Oct 

After doing a carrier trap with Nato, I went north to take on two F4E's. I fired at one who evaded and I thought he had splashed because he dove smoking to the water so fast. I focused on the second and took him out. I radar searched but couldn't find anything. F10 showed me that the first one I shot at was still up and running but heading up to Iranian land. I gave chase and we tangled. He got on my six so I forced an overshoot. Unfortunately, I couldn't maintain a lock enough to launch a 9x at him. Then I stopped dead in the sky with nothing to do except wait for the F-4's head on heater which took me out.

Sorry, Geko, if I stomped all over your comms with my mayday. No, I did't leave in a huff. I understand. My wife came in (while I was struggling with getting out of my vertical stall) and demanded that I eat the chicken she cooked for me. (I asked Nato to make sure you knew I was not upset with you telling me to shut up! :D )

I am very glad we got some more pilots to keep carrier ops fun and complicated. Awesome realism!

Good night everyone. See you Thursday night.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

vVMFA-251 is a virtual DCS World F/A-18C squadron flying the Belsimtek/Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C module exclusively. We focus on real-world tactics as best we can within the DCS Wold environment.

vVMFA-251 is not your run of the mill DCS World squadron.

"Custos Caelorum"
DCS World Simple Radio TACview LotAtc