Sign in to follow this  
Mac

Getting very tire of this

The other day, we got an update that pretty much trashed all my key bindings. I spend an hour trying to figure out things. Finally, I got it all back the way it was supposed to be.

Today, well... I'm calm now, but I did have about 20 cuss words typed in before I COULD calm down. The &*^&*^% keys are trashed again. I got to remap everything...

• Sad 1

Had a similar issue.  A few keys needed to be re-reset.  Just roll with the punches, Mac.  We still get to fly the F/A-18!

Yeah. I drank a diet coke and ate a bologna sandwich. I'm more relaxed now. However....

I was on the server last night and thought I had it all RE-mapped. So I went to try a bombing run on that storage warehouse. Everything went well. I began my dive with the target "diamonded" and went to undesignate... no undesignate! The undesignate didn't get remapped!

How am I supposed to roll with THAT punch? I'm just going to fire the guy that is supposed to remap my keybindings for me. Imagine, such an important function as that! And he forgets it! The creep.

I understand.  My Warthog throttle little nipple joystick got mapped to my flight controls.  Found out while flying wing on Highway.  Luckily avoided a mid-air.

• Haha 1

Flew with Nato and Stiletto last night. Went on a bombing mission thinking that all was mapped (again!). The target deselect was working fine. So, I lined up in a dive on some unsuspecting building to drop two MK 82's on it, pressed the pickle button, pulled hard to keep above 3,000 (I leveled at 3,800! Yea!) and popped some flares and chaff, looked back to see the kaboom... no kaboom? I checked the fusing, master arm on, 82 selected.... no kaboom. I called to Nato telling him that I saw no fire. I checked my stores.... all 10 MK 82's were there. WHY, dammit?????

The pickle button was not mapped.

For crying out loud, Mac. Whassa matta U?

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed today's flight, guys. Highway, Geko, Redd, I can't think you guys enough. This is why I am glued to VMFA-251: You guys!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

vVMFA-251 is a virtual DCS World F/A-18C squadron flying the Belsimtek/Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C module exclusively. We focus on real-world tactics as best we can within the DCS Wold environment.

vVMFA-251 is not your run of the mill DCS World squadron.

"Custos Caelorum"
DCS World Simple Radio TACview LotAtc