Welcome to the VMFA-251 website. We are currently in a workup period in anticipation of the upcoming release of the DCS World F/A-18C "Hornet"  module. Once the F/A-18C module is released VMFA-251 will be exclusively an F/A-18 squadron but, until then we are currently using the DCS World AV-8B night attack module from RAZBAM as our sole airframe. This is definitely a work in progress but if you're interested in joining VMFA-251 we would love to hear from you.

Ted Haskell (CH53E) former Marine Pilot. I live In Fort Wayne. Looking forward to flying with you all. 

My name is Jeremy Giles. My screen name is generally abbreviated to salt. I am from Savanah Georgia. Likewise, I am looking forward to flying with the squadron again.

31 minutes ago, Saltat_Mortem said:

My name is Jeremy Giles. My screen name is generally abbreviated to salt. I am from Savanah Georgia. Likewise, I am looking forward to flying with the squadron again.

Welcome back Salt!

Hi, my name is Tom Haskell and I too am a Marine and former CH53E crew chief. I live In Lansing Michigan. I have been a virtual pilot now longer than I like to admit. I'm Looking forward to flying with you all and seeing what we can do as a group with the DCS F-18.

I’m Tom Wagner from Melrose Florida. Born in Pontiac Michigan.  Online name is “Daze”   Short for my now defuncked oldies band “Better daze”.    Gonna be great flying with you guys again!!! 

Ya wedding to go to.   Took all day and night.   Plus we’re moving and working on the new house 

Paul Foster, aka Beazil.  Total noob for DCS despite owning various modules for years.  Probably a liability in the air.  :)

Howdy Howdy!

How has everything been Gents?  Plague reporting back in.  I can't believe I missed the reforming, have been off the forums for a bit.  Hope I might still have a slot a in the Squadron.  Looking forward to flying with everyone again. 

Plague

6 minutes ago, Plague said:

Howdy Howdy!

How has everything been Gents?  Plague reporting back in.  I can't believe I missed the reforming, have been off the forums for a bit.  Hope I might still have a slot a in the Squadron.  Looking forward to flying with everyone again. 

Plague

yes sir you still have a spot.  We are flying when we can but always on Tuesdays and saturdays

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

VMFA-251 is currently in a workup period in anticipation of the upcoming release of the DCS World F/A-18C "Hornet" module. Once the F/A-18C model is released VMFA-251 will be exclusively an F/A-18 squadron but, until then we are currently using the DCS World AV-8B night attack module from RAZBAM as our sole airframe.
DCS World Simple Radio TACview